CS-II Ceramic Coating is a semi-permanent ceramic coating which only requires a single, thin coating and provides long-term shine and protection.
By inter-locking part of its molecular structure with the surface molecules of your paintwork, the result is a coating that will not be washed off like a wax.
The coating can also be applied to other chrome components. One application can last up to 5 years.
The Benefits of Ceramic Coating:
- Reduces incidences of mineralization, salt deposits, and organic staining
- Protects from extreme temperatures
- Protects from UV rays
- Lowers cleaning costs and time by up to 50%
- Lasts longer than traditional waxes (up to five years)
- No cure time required
- Easily sheds dirt, rain and snow
- No special shampoo or cleaning solution required
- Protects from color fading, oxidation, corrosion, chemicals, environmental contaminants and weather
- Minimizes hairline scratches up to 60%
- Only a single coating required, no follow-up applications necessary
- Coating can be waxed or sealed over three days after application
- Can be applied onto most areas of the car, except rubber
That Ceramic seriously impressed me…I’m seriously in awe.
Professional Detailer, Utah
Best coating I have ever used. May be a little pricey for my market, but I was blown away with the results.
Professional Detailer, Texas
CS-II Ceramic is to be applied by CS-II Certified Professionals Only.
SERVICE MSRP: Starting from $850.00